Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I begin the online registration process?
- A: To begin your online registration process you must first establish an account within our system. To accomplish this you must press on the request account button located on the introductory page or by pressing on the "My Account" link located on the top right corner of the introductory page.
- Q: How do I establish an online account?
- A: Before registering for any programs or activities online, you must establish an online registration account and receive a Customer ID and Password.
This is how you create an online registration account:
1) Click on the "My Account" button.
2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including birth date and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
Please Note: If you are registering a child for a program, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
3) You will receive an email automatically after submitting your request for an account. Your account will be activated only after you have responded by clicking on the link provided in the email.
- Q: How do I register online for an activity?
- A: Once your account has been established and approved(see above questions), registration for programs and activities is easy:
1) Click the "Register Now" button on the registration home page.
2) Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
3) Click on the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register for the activity.
4) Next, login to your online Registration Account by entering your Customer ID and Password. Proceed to your Checkout Shopping Cart by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you empty or remove activities from your cart, view more activities and add them to your cart, or update your cart information.
Important: If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity registering for the activity and then click on the Update Cart button.
5) Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue". This system accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the "My Account" button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7) A receipt will automatically be sent to you via email. Print your receipt for the online registration. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish one account. Create the account in the name of a Head of Household and then add all family member names to the account after it is established (see next question).
- Q: How do I add Family Members to My Account?
- A: You may add family members to your account in the following two ways.
First, you can add through "my account." This is done by clicking on the link "change information about family members."
Second, you may add during the enrollment process by clicking on "add family member/friend" when assigning "participants."
- Q: Can I view activities without registering?
- A: You can always browse through the activities without registering. Click "Register Now" button and look at all the activities that are offered.
- Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
- A: From the "My Account" program, enter your Login name. Then check the "Forgot your Password?" box and click continue. You will advance to the custom security question you created when establishing your account. If, after reviewing your custom security question you do not recall your password, or if your password is not valid, please contact our office during normal business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for an activity that is fully enrolled?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list to be contacted in the event that a space in that class/activity opens up or additional classes are added. If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the "remove" button that appears on the screen. If a space opens for the class, you will be contacted immediately. If we are unable to contact you within 24 hours, your space will be given to the next customer on the wait list.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
- A: Yes, from the date on which your online account is established. The "My Account" feature allows you to view a detailed list of your past transactions. Just login, click the "My Account" button, and select the program(s) providing transaction history.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled activities?
- A: The My Account feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming scheduled activities. Just login, click on the My Account button, and then click on Family Schedule. A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family has been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information, such as the facility location where the activity is being held.
- Q: What is a convenience fee?
- A: The convenience fee is a fee charged by our Activenet provider. This fee allows you, the consumer, the convenience and luxury of registering, renting and paying online. Without this fee online registration would not be possible.
- Q: Do I pay a convenience fee?
- A: Yes, there is a small convenience fee typical of any internet sales. The fee is a percentage of the total receipt amount.